Friday, February 03, 2006

WHAT THE FU@#

Ok here is the deal. The Sharks let the Lem and Mangler down. Did we learn some things.....Yes we did. Get the puck deep early you Sons a bitches. After a few drafts and some Buritos the star pairing of the Mangler and the Lem had a vision....in the words of Mac the Great "Don't waste my speed get it deep early." Mangler and Lem made a pack (no it wasn't an anal pack) to help Mac and the rest of the frontline look good on the stat sheet and we will gain the blueline and let you fools run under it. Dino was heard saying "show me don't tell me." I hope he means that about sending the puck in not the size of the Lem's hole after a pseudo pounding by Mangler(see Kids attachment).

On a more serios note my Pig Nation Swine I think it is time to rebirth an old friend....We need throwback jersey night. I am in favor of doing this the following game. Might be just the kick we need. More to follow and remember to always use the force.

3 comments:

Kid said...

Note: it's a "pact" not an (anal) "pack" you homo.

Lemon said...

Sorry little Freudian slip.

Kid said...

Yeah...Mangle is all man! You lucky dog you.